Jun 30, 2009

      
Hi people! Hi people! Hi people! Hi people :D
Monday
- First day of school ,overall still okay okay.___.
HAHA ! I sit right infront of the class , wow ! can't imagine right.. i pay
fullest attention when teacher is teaching ^^ FIRST TIME FIRST TIME FIRST TIME !!!
Should be proud of myself (: (: (: After school went straight to eat laksa nearby my school.
I MISS LAKSAAAAA~ Headed to lot1 to buy hairclips to pin up my long fringeeee-.-
Today
As-usual 8.15 starts school so went to had my breakfast with sweeties.
Sorry if i was rude at your or anything cause my leg is damn painful ):
A forgive from you to me alright "D
Hmmm..lesson is okay , recess is okay , everything is okay -,- LOL
Laughs hard during chi lesson with F , scolded by mushroom they all say we noisy><"
Had ljs at yt-point with Dap , talk craps ; her boyfriend, my problem.
Blahblahblah~
Mom came over, she went to ntuc bought lots of household items. Heavy !
Thanks Dap help me take some ^^v THE BEST LIAO LAH (X
So guys i sleeping soonnn , nights&byes ! imissyou:x

No comments: