Jul 14, 2009


One-hundred and thirty four days.
Things happen very suddenly at a time , I dont know what to say
or how i feel. Chances is what i need but now its gone forever.
Every hour of everyday, you are such a part of me.

In this life that I live,I hope I can give love unselfishly.
A smile from you is what I wish to see.
Don't wish to talk about you,
fear I might start thinking about you deeply.
Usually the things I do , it somehow remind me of you.
Now that I think about it seems you took me as a joke.
Wanted to tell you how much I care but all I can do is just
sit and stare. You're special to me in so many different ways.
I don't know exactly what sets you apart from the rest.
I know everything happens for a reason , just wish
to knew the reason why I love you so much.
When will the waiting ever be over?
Too many words left unspoken ,
why can't I speak when I have so much thing to tell?
For all I know this pain deep inside took the gladness from my heart.
At times throughout the day,I find i'm missing you.
I wonder if , perhaps a bit , maybe you miss me too?

No comments: