Aug 3, 2009

Get back my math paper today ,guess what marks i got?!
18/40 . Cool right? (: My mother will be so proud of her daughter
getting THAT mark. Not bad not bad ! Omfg . I'm going to kill
myself now. Byebye people. Lols ! Feeling so so sad about it.*sigh*
I promise i'll study hard for the next test. I know i can do it :D
Had a painful recess cause i and my low IQ friend
accidentally knocked onto each other on her face, my head.
Hahahah. Can imagine not?!?!! Damn pain
for her ): Cries* Kay i'm off to watch my tv show already. Night guys.
 * Remember to miss me *
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I couldn't stand being apart with you for a week,
then it was a day,
and then an hour,
and then a minute.
Now i can't stand being away
from you for a second
and we're apart i miss you terribly.
I wish to fall  helplessly into your arms,
and have you hold me there,
close to you, forever.
It's the way you make me laugh
when i don't even wanna smile.
I may not say the right things all the time, but i always mean it.
You're the one , Boy (;
It's not the act that makes me want you,
it is you as a person,
the way you make me smile,
the way you make me laugh,
the way i feel when you sit next to me.
It's you ,  i can't ask for anything more.
I'd rather have bad times with you,
than good times with someone else.
I'd rather be beside you in a storm,
than safe and warm by myself.
I'd rather have hard times together,
than to have it easy apart.
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart.
Whatever has happened, i will be there for you.




No comments: