Sep 15, 2009

Hi peoples ,
School as usual..quite a boring want, mac for breakfast. Jl did something
stupid today ! He carry me up for 2times. *Act one macho* Haha !!!!
Still haven done my chinese presentation , its 40% of it kay! Die die also
must do. *Shag. After school, lunch at lot1-subway. Its so damn funny !
Dont know why i was like so randomly ask Felicia and Daphne a quest.
What will you do when you're eating with your bf / gf and something like
mayo near his mouth there or choco stuck between his teeth?
Feli ans : I will tell him straight away or point to him.
Dap ans : I will tell him after like 1/2 an hour later when we're done
shopping.
Mine : Say that i want to go washroom, maybe he'll go too? and notice it
I and Feli laugh loudly like mad !
Dap was there looking at us with a lamee face. Extremely funny ,
can you imagine the scene? Haha very embarrassed eh.
Shop around afterwards and bought 4 pack of mask.
*High. Feli and Dap is like
complaining that its expensive. *Slap you man !@#$%^& :D
Gtg to do my presentation already. Byebye guys !
Goodnight (:

No comments: