Jan 18, 2010










Hello Hello Hello !

Just came back home not long ago , school today was
very very bored. HAHA ! Everyday also very bored want la...
Headed to mac for lunch and went back for chemistry remedial
in school. Supeeer tired ! Was laughing along the way with Dahphne
Chua. I created a new name for her which sounds nice. Think she will
kill me if i mention that' NICE 'name .
This few day my mood swing is like sooo wtf?!
Not PMS please ... but the problems that i'm facing seems like
getting worst. I really don't know how and what to do. Telling it out
doesn't works cause i don't think the person will give a damn about it.
I don't wish to drag anymore , i don't wish to deceive myself anymore.
You're the not the one i really want seriously.
Let bygone be bygone ,the person i want is not with me here.
The memories i have before can't be erase. Ohmy~ i'll break
down one day i swear .

這一切的東西我都不想看,不想听,不想懂,。

No comments: