Jan 8, 2010

I seriously fuckin hate you !
You're just a pathetic loser la..use all those
dirty method to get me back. Pleaseeee stay out
of my life and i will happier.
You all know what he do? Yea i shall tell you.
Firstly. . .
He loves to control everything i do and get
angry over little things, he ask me to leave all my best
friend for him .
Secondly. . .
When we break up, he threaten me by saying something like
"please dont leave me, you believe i suicide right now ??
Ohmy ! *Shakehead*
Thirdly,
he today sent me a few sms. One of them is like
saying i very cheap and ask me to be a prositude,
no place come my house.
Ask me go have sex with other guys,
hope i fail my n'level and said that i shouldnt stay in
s'pore to cheat on guys. Worst still is that he said '
i wont let u have a good time in class?!?! I wonder what
type of guy he is and i'm very sure that he is a bastard.
Childish right?
Somemore he go around telling ppl that i'm a
bitch! Would u be with a guy like him?He don't respect me at
all.Think next time when i get myself a boyfriend i'll open
my eyes wider and fully understand him first.
Take it as a lesson and blame myself for being stupid !
&&
I wont ever forgive n forget what you did to me

All i've said is a really bad side of him but when i'm
with him for the first few months he is super good, i can
say that he is a best boyfriend and now everything change.
I wont get back with you if u kill youself,
and even attend your funeral.
Don't blame me for being cruel , i just did the way you
treat me (:

No comments: