Mar 5, 2010

Is late now and I'm still here blogging .
I can't get into sleep...I don't know why, my
emotional state for now is like really very low .
I am upset ,disappointed and angry. Did I done
anything wrong? Just because of not taking the
initiative to talk to you and you just leave me like
this? You should know that I am mad at you but
you seem like you didn't know what's going on
at all. You should be the one who walked to me
and talked to me...C'mom you did this every
morning don't pretend as if you didn't know.
You love to bring trouble on oneself which
I don't really know why.Why should I stay
you back when you're the one sending me
a msg break ba...when I didn't know what's
going on. Seriously I'm tired , tired to the
excess whereby i have no words for asking
you not to leave . I'm sorry...
You are important to me you know but now
everything is too late.

No comments: