May 21, 2010




You said that you aren't important to me.
You said that i am not as caring as before.
You said that i am not as sweet as before.
You said that i have a very fucked attitude.
You said that i will never know how you feel.
& lastly you doubt my love for you at times.
Just wanted to tell you that each and everytime
i pay my fullest attention to listen to what
you were saying or complaining although it
seems like "Are you sure that you listening"??
Apart from my family,you are the second most
important person in my life i swear!!! I'm concern
abt you always my dear...is just that i expressed
it in a different way or you didn't noticed.
Changing to a better one as i dw you to leave
me again...trying to control my temper, i know
it's sux!!!Trying to get to understand more abt
you,abt your favourites',your character and
what is in your mind whenever you are
frowning and heave deep sighs.
I felt so blessed to have a good boyf like you.
Enjoy every moment when we are tgt,laugh as
loud as i could to show you how happy i will be
to have you around & you are really funny!!!
Thanks for everthing...making my days filled
with joy,cheering me up,giving me the best
hug ever and wiping away my tears whenever
i am down.Listen to lots & lots of my rubbish...
you are the one who will never never let me felt a
sense of loneliness...There were many
misundersatnding in the past,hurting each other
deeply when we both still have feelings for
one another...i won't let this history repeat
anymore because of only one simple reason
which is "i love you,i really do".........Cheeshoon .

No comments: