Jul 12, 2010

Two-hundred and seventy-three days


I sent myself into isolation.
Away from friends, away from family,
away from anyone or anything that breathes.
Doing my math paper incessanty,without
noticing...fifteen minutes has past &
I'm still stuck at the same old
question.My mind is wandering around.
Looking out at the window,thinking back
of those happy memories that we used
to have.It's so pleasant to hear those
flattery words from you although it
was too vaunted at times.Your million
different character never failed to
interest me from the day you decided
to woo me...until today.I feel good
knowing you see me for what I am,
not what they say I am.I want you to
know that I love you so much. I want
it to be us.Us two against the
universe. I want you to know that
each time I go to bed a picture
of your face is appeared in my mind.
I want you to know that right now –
you are the reason why I'm still at the
same math question.I love how the way
you kissed me,how the way you squart
to the same height as me just to hug
me.I love how the way you called me
baby infront of others and how you
smile when walking down the way to
your house holding each others hand.
-I got way too attached to you baby...
Today is our 9th month if we are
still together. I'm seriously
blessed to have you by my side till
now,this minute,this moment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you , pohwei

cs said...

that was me btw -.-

Anonymous said...

i love you much ... too

Anonymous said...


Летом дочка с подружками ходит на озеро. Подружки частенько купаются не в купальниках, а в чем пришли на пляж. Наша тоже, один раз пошла с ними гулять и купалась в велосипедках и майке, сказала, что забыла купальник. я ее отругала и сказала, чтобы больше так не купалась. она все равно, как подружки, так и она. не знаю, родители подружек на это не обращают внимания. как мне к этому относится
[url=http://eyesvision.ru/laser-correction][color=#E4F4FE]лазерная коррекция зрения[/color][/url]