May 20, 2009

Expected_l_
Get back papers today , and its actually super fucking shag!
Because i failed. Chemistry , Physics , Poa , English , Math?!
I cant imagine lor.. i studying really hard on my chem and math
but my effort doesnt paid off. Damn no mood now when talking
about my papers. How am i gonna tell my parents about it??
Worst of all is math , i dont want to failed lah ! I aim high for it thought
i could do very well and had prepared for weeks before the exam start and
it ended up like this. OMG! Dont know what my parents will react after i told them.
I am going to work hard for end of year.
I dont want to retain.
I will pay more attention in class.
I die die also must do those assement that i bought.
When doing the paper feel like it was easy-.- then now?!
Parents meeting is coming soon , dont know what teacher will complain about:l
This few days have been very mad with loves (: I enjoyed!

No comments: