Jul 16, 2009

Alright , everything will be over from today onwards (:
I won't feel sad or either emo because of you this stupid shit.
Don't think that I want you so much eh?! It's make me feel
errr.. 'I don't think so'? Pleaseee lah , I'll get over you .
No need worry eh. People stare at you , want beat them uh?
HAHA ! Wake up dude , now what century already still want
act ahbeng? LOL !
Ya, you really is a bastard that makes me feel so... :l
No wonder till now you still don't have a girlfriend lah, opppss
Seeing you , spoiled my mood man ! I know this
post is a bit like very f***/// but i'm just saying my feelings
out to those bastard outside :D Hope your can understand.

-Won't have any photos for this post , alright shall stop here
i'mmm going to do my things already. Byeeeee peeps !
Nights.

No comments: