Jul 18, 2009

Hey peeps (;
Okay , thought of meeting up with f & mush
today but ended up boiling chicken soup-,-
Plans goneeee !Stay at home for the whole day ,
awww..home sick already?or should say don't feel like
going everywhere cause kinda mood-swing? love sick?
maybe.. Hmmm haven do my homework yet is like i been not
doing my homework don't know since when. HAHA !
Alright now is kinda f*** up cause of something happening,
if you think is you then let it be kay?(: I no need explain to
you or even cover up my mistake.I'm not in the wrong or either you.
So just let it be :D Waste my time typing each and every word too^^
Ohya, if i'm a bitch then you're worst than a bastard eh? LOL
I go watch tv already byeeeee !
-Sunday :
HAHA ! Never stay at home for the whole day :D Meet F up
to study at yewtee mac,i know f is very kind to wait for me
almost like 30mins? :l Always wanted to study but ended up
chatchatchat and chatchatchat all the way till we had to go(:
Tomorrow will be having math test , shiokkkkkk! Haven prepare//
C'mon i know i can do it for the test man !
Confidence! Confidence! Confidenceeeee~


No comments: