Jul 20, 2009

School is absolutely fine today , except the weather is like....? *HOT*
Kays, lesson is soooo boring as usual. Math test cancel and change 
 it to wednesday :D Woots ! Can have extra one day to study.good^^
Lot1 and kfc after school Omg ! I damn hate Des :/ Keep on looking at
me when i'm eating !You better watch out alright ,
don't let me have that chance to take down 
some of your super glam photo and upload into blog.Wahahahaha !
 Is quite heartless actually cause she is always pretty and i 
upload her photo. Lol. Nevermind ..
 an eye for an eye , a teeth for a teeth !:D:D:D:D:D 
My english sucks to the core man !! \m/
Later going to fetch my brother to tuition center. 
Awwww ): How i wish he can go by himself, come back by himself too.
 Lazy to walk so many times.
Up and down , down and up. Can also: Diets Diets Diets ******
Byebye peeps , going to have my dinner now :) 

No comments: