Jul 26, 2009



Helloooooo !
Thought of not online today but for the the sake
of my LOW IQ friend , FLPQ(: Cause she want me
to send her photos taken at jp. Hahaha
Meet f yesterday , headed to jp. Yeps my brother tag
along too -,- Spent over 50 +++ omg ! To me is quite a
big amount. Bought wallet , clothes and other stuffs. Is super
troublesome to bring a kid out , pleaseeeeee. My brother is like
a monkey running here and there... I cannot tolerate this type of child,
wonders how my mother brought him up till 9 years old ! Tsk. Sickening:D
Watched Harry Potter too with mush , quite long huh that show. A little little
bit boring . Think that the duration is too long ya? Agree? Lol Lol Lol
It took me dont know how many minutes or hours just to upload that six
photo. *Angry* Damn long !@#$%&*# or that's something wrong in my
connection?! School tomorrow.. will be a boring day i think . It's 10 already
shall get to bed.
I DON'T WANT MY EYES CIRCLE TO BE WORST !!!!! NOOOOO
*Scary man* Imagine you're out of your bed looking yourself at the mirror,a patch
of black ring??? Hahahaha, okays i know its retarded freak !
My dark circles are quite serious , no use using the garnier roll-on dude! Its like
getting serious. Awwww , sickening): Reduces dark circles anyone? anyone?
got any product to introduce anot? (x

No comments: