Jul 27, 2009

 It's such a boring day without my low IQ friend. She's sick and went home half way through lesson.
Sad right , eat more water-melon kay? Eat more kay? Lol Had chemistry and geo test ,
ugh ! I can't do it man ! Geo is like out of many question and i just answer one of it (:
Not bad huh? If my mum knows about it confirm guarantee D-E-A-D !!!
BK after school at yewtee point with Des & Dap. Ate super fast as
i'm damn hungry. Was chatting along the way about going a trip to m'sia.
My hometown (KL)! Hahaha , maybe after o'level? Hmm its still a long way
to go ya. So concentrate on our studies right now is more important. Weeee
Okay , above the photo i have taken with that rabbit is a pencil boxxxx . Cute?
My father bought it for me when he is overseas. Cooool ! gonna bring to school tmr (;

No comments: