Jul 29, 2009


                        Tuesday-
                                                   I Had Such A
                                                                      A
                                                                      A
                                                   extremely lucky day of my life !
    Was late and while walking to school an old ahpek accidentally knocked real hard onto me 
without saying 'sorry'_l_ so i scolded him !@#$%^&* Kay he stare at me in a f*** face.
Reaching the school soon that ahpek u-turn back running to us , stop me and scold me.
AndAndAnd .. the best thing is he want to give a slap on my face. Is like wtf?! He
knock onto me never say sorry and want to hit me. Pleaseee show some respect (:
You're old already later suddenly got a heart attack or stroke ? Don't blame me for that.
I'm not the responsibility of your death. Not bad uh , still can scold very loudly, so
so so so unreasonable. Tsk , sickening man !  If you guys someday met this kind of 
person . just give him a kick on their sensitive part (; 
Reached school got my hp confiscated  by Mr.teo . Hahaha  don't know which idiotic
teacher got nothing better to do 吃飽沒事做 at there farting around :D Cannot just open
one eye then poke the other eyes till blind issit? So cruel ): Luckily i got a spare phone if not
i will go burn down your house using my own fire , oil and hand.  Wahahahahahahah !
                
                      Today-
 Nothing much to say , wake up around 6.50 thought that will be late for school
but just nice (; Had a sex assembly talk today , hmmm not fun okay. Boring like hell
thought that person would be so kind to let us see video or something? Hahaha,
its about AIDS actually. Use some protective thingy before have sexual intercourse
prevent us from getting aids. Have only 1 sex partner , do not have sex before marriage
is the best :D Anyone agree with me? Heheh..
But nowdays sex is already like so common to people around the world , if you're a retard
then nvm. Even 12 years old kid can get pregrant , coool man ! I also want be like them 
8 years old get pregrant ?!?!?! Oooops i'm just joking.         
Alright , going to do my things. Byebye
Miss me (:         

No comments: