Aug 11, 2009


Yo guys (: Spent  another day in the school till 3.
 Okay it's quite bored actually though have my friends 
around me chit-chating away while teacher is teaching.. Ha Ha ! 
Slap myself awake early in the morning while my eyes is still close 
cause i'm going to be late if i continue to  be a half dead fish. 
Hmmm, breakfast  today at ; Mac , Mac , Mac ! 
Killing ants in the class as too many many crawling
around the wall. Somomore i sit near the wall okay ._____.
 Awww , sorry ants i didn't mean to this but you force me to ,
WHY MUST  YOU CRAWL AROUND MY UNIFORM?!?!?! *Scary*
Kay i know i'm a bit crazy huh , haha. Meet Jiaming after school for lunch.
Since 2 years back till today i met him , kinda miss him (: 
Was slacking at mac, and how kind was he helping me to finish
 my chinese homework. Haha *funny scene*  ! 
He look like a kid man ! 
Feeling tired now gonna turn in already. 
Bye peoples ! Must miss me okay (:

No comments: