Oct 28, 2009

Everything is fine now .
Mrs.Cheong isnt free now ... she cant online today so I will be posting this message for her . It is so late already then I post for Mrs.Cheong .... I went to play dota . Okay , will not elaborate what I did . Hmm , today Baby , felicia , desiree came up my house . Then joseph came along , went to eat claypot rice with them at 283 then went off seperately . Walked to bustop with baby , took bus to batok interchange mrt there and see her walk off . Sorry baby , I will make my e-zlink as soon as possible kay ?! Loves you alot okay ? sorry for giving you attitude and make you angry , I promiss no more such attitude okay ? you know Iloveyou most can le okay ? Image consultant , seems like we are enjoying now . okay , baby is going to sleep , so I shall'nt play around too much , night readers ! :D

No comments: