Oct 22, 2009


Hello my friend !
Recently i have been serving detention like mad , 4 times !
Its really so OMFG. Bored like hell , although is 2 and a 1/2 hr..
but sitting down there facing the wall is just so sucks! Luckily
Mr. Cheong served detention too. *Laughs
Tomorrow will be a super bad day for me cause parents will be inform
if i am R-E-T-A-I-N. So shall see me in next year 3a3 again.
Great right? ):
Think my dad and mum will be shag like hell , sigh*
I also don't wish to be... but i dont have the choice !@#$%^
Hope everything is fine and went smoothly,
i cant face the reality of being retain.
All i can do is just to blame myself for not studying
hard enough during eoy. Supeeeeeer disappointed ! *Cries.
Guess tonight wont sleep so soundly although i am so so soooo tired.
Ughhh . Fucked up life_l_
Wish me goodluck guys (:


No comments: